Effective: 1 October 2021
“Jenz.app” means Jenz.app Ltd., a Croatian limited liability company, with a registered seat at Reljkovićeva 6, 10 000 Zagreb. Jenz.app is the owner of the Jenz application (“Services”).
“Q” means Q Ltd., a Croatian limited liability company, with a registered seat at Kruge 43, 10 000 Zagreb. Q has developed Jenz and is in charge of development of new features, support and maintenance of the application.
Depending on the agreement concluded with the organization (e.g. your employer), either Jenz.app or Q acts as a processor of account information (defined under section Collected and Received Information), and organization (e.g. your employer) acts as a controller of such information.
Q acts as a controller of the usage information (defined under section Collected and Received Information).
Notice to Authorized Users:
Jenz application is intended for use by organizations. The Services are made available to you through an organization (e.g. your employer) and that organization is the administrator of the Services and is solely responsible for the accounts and/or Service site over which it has control.
Please direct your data privacy questions to your administrator (e.g. your employer), as your use of the Services is subject to that organization’s policies. Jenz. app and Q are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of an administrator’s organization, which may be different from this policy.
Please contact your organization or refer to your administrator’s organizational policies for more information.
Collected and Received Information
Jenz. app and Q may collect and receive certain information and data in a variety of ways:
I. Account Information
Depending on the agreement concluded with the organization (e.g. your employer), either Jenz.app or Q will be responsible or setting up a Workspace account. In such a case, the organization (e.g. your employer) supplies Jenz.app or Q with your data, such as: first name, last name, email address, phone number, start of work date, title and department, profile picture, Slack ID and profile description. For more information, please contact your organization (e.g. your employer).
II. Usage Information.
▪ Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, Q’s servers automatically collect information when you access or use the Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date and time the Services were used, etc. However, the IP address is not collected by Jenz, but only servers, therefore, it is not linked in any way to a certain Authorized User and it is not possible to identify the Authorized User based on the IP address.
▪ Location information. Q does not collect location information.
▪ Analytics information. Q may collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help measure the traffic and usage.
As soon as the usage of the Services is terminated by the organization (e.g. your employer), Q will delete all data collected and received through usage of the Services. Please contact the administrator (e.g. your employer) for any data requests or questions.
In case Jenz.app agrees with the organization (e.g. your employer) to set-up a support account, through that account Jenz.app and Q (for technical support and maintenance) will have access to the content of the Services and data published by you.
Jenz.app and Q will not collect, store or process such data, but will be able to view the content. This option will be limited to authorized personnel and treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
As soon as the organization (e.g. employer) requests removal of such a support account, the account will be removed, and this section will not apply anymore.
Right to Post Content
The Service allows you to post Content. Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by you, regardless of the form of that content. You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for Jenz.app to make your Content available to other Authorized users of the Service who your employer has enabled to use the Service.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant Jenz.app the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of Your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
Jenz.app is not responsible for the Content of the Authorized users. You expressly understand and agree that you are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by you or any third person using your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Content that sexualizes minors.
- Content that contains or promotes sexual content or profanity, including pornography, or any content or services intended to be sexually gratifying.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary that promotes violence, or incites hatred against individuals or groups based about race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or any other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization.
- Content that depicts or facilitates gratuitous violence or other dangerous activities.
- Content related to terrorism, such as content that promotes terrorist acts, incites violence, or celebrates terrorist attacks.
- Content that lacks reasonable sensitivity towards or capitalize on a natural disaster, atrocity, health crisis, conflict, death, or other tragic event.
- Content that contains or facilitates threats, harassment, or bullying.
- Content that provides instructions for the manufacture of explosives, firearms, ammunition, restricted firearm accessories, or other weapons. This includes instructions on how to convert a firearm to automatic, or simulated automatic, firing capabilities.
- Content that facilitates the sale of explosives, firearms, ammunition, or firearms accessories.
- Content that facilitates the sale of marijuana or marijuana products, regardless of legality.
- Content that facilitates the sale of tobacco (including e-cigarettes and vape pens) or encourage the illegal or inappropriate use of alcohol or tobacco.
- Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
Jenz.app reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with this Policy, refuse or remove this Content. Jenz.app can also limit or revoke the use of the Service to you or your employer if you post such objectionable Content. As Jenz.app cannot control all content posted by Authorized users and/or third parties on the Service, you agree to use the Service at your own risk. You understand that by using the Service you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and you agree that under no circumstances will Jenz.app be liable in any way for any content.